What is hypnosis?
There is a misconception among people that hypnosis is a state of deep sleep. In fact, it is a state of deep relaxation with enhanced awareness of subconscious mind along with concentration narrowing on the voice of hypnotist for receiving suggestions or affirmations.
Uses of Hypnosis:
What cannot be done in conscious state of mind can be done by reprogramming our subconscious mind in alpha or hypnotic state. Suppose somebody wants to quit smoking but is not able to do it, then he can use the power of subconscious mind to help himself in quit smoking. The subconscious is more powerful than conscious mind. Hypnosis can help in eliminating different psychological, mental and physical disorders
- It is used to relieve pain during or after surgery.
- It can help in reducing pain during labor.
- It can help people to overcome the smoking and alcoholic addictions.
- Stress related problems are solved.
- One can build the self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Hypnosis is also used for personal development and in getting rid of negative behaviour.
- One can stop blushing.
- Overcome jealousy
- Overcome shyness
- Stops nail biting
- Reduces depression
- Stop bed wetting
- Relieves from headaches and migraine
- Cures stammering
- Cures teeth grinding
- Helps in weight loss
- Travel nerves
- Eliminates phobias
- Stops anxiety
- Reduces exam stress,
- Driving test stress
- Public speaking
- Eliminates fear
- Enhances creative ability
- End grieves
- Makes life happier
- Helps in achieving personal goals
Hypnosis works well for almost all sorts of problems. Today, people are looking for alternative treatments instead of orthodox medicines which usually give temporary relief. People are more inclined towards hypnosis and energy healing since this kind of treatment is permanent. On the other hand, Allopathic treatment is temporary.