Thursday, September 11, 2014

Hypnosis For Quit Smoking



Quit smoking would have never been easy for anyone.It's a tough task to abstain yourself from what you are addicted to. It requires a lot of courage to do so. You might have stopped smoking for a while or for few days but couldn't resist thereafter. It needs a strong will power to quit smoking. So in order to quit smoking successfully, first prepare your mind. Self-hypnosis would be the best technique in this regard. Many people have benefited from this technique and are now leading happy life. 80% of people found it to be very effective way of quit smoking.

Quit Smoking Affirmations

The process is same, by going into trance make affirmations which best suits your needs. Here are few affirmations which can be used when you are in trance or alpha state of level. If you don't know how to go into trance, then do it when you are feeling sleepy which is the alpha state.

- Every day in every way the amount of nicotine in my body is becoming lesser and lesser and my lungs are becoming cleaner and cleaner.

- Every new day takes me away from smoking and towards a new, healthier me.
- I am now and forever smoke-free.

- I am in control of my cravings and I only crave those things that are healthy for me.
- My body is cleansed and purified.

- My body is free of toxins.

- Being a non smoker comes naturally to me.

- I will avoid smoking temptations

P.S   In addition to affirmations, also listen to hypnosis CDs or MP3, once in the morning and once at night before going to sleep. It will do wonders to your progress. In addition to listening CD's or MP3 or just saying positive affirmations to yourself, one must not forget to add visualizations. It will surely speed up the manifestation process.  As the saying goes: “A picture is worth a thousand words”.

No comments:

Post a Comment