Sunday, September 7, 2014

Self Hypnosis For Weight Loss



Self Hypnosis means to induce yourself into trance or alpha state for achieving certain goals by giving affirmations to your subconscious mind. It is done without the help of a hypnotist. It is a powerful technique to get rid of certain bad habits and bring positive changes in our lives. Self Hypnosis is beneficial in losing weight, quit smoking, stress management, building self-confidence, creating better habits and enhancing creative abilities etc.

How to use self-hypnosis for weight loss

How many times it has happened that you tried to follow the weight loss program or tried to change your eating habits but failed to continue with no results. You may have wanted to achieve your results in few days, not months and due to lack of inconsistency couldn't achieve the desired results.



 How many times you have tried trendy diet, miracle pills and certain weight loss teas etc, but without any results. This is because your subconscious mind is stopping you from achieving your desired goals. Your unhealthy eating habits are deep rooted in your subconscious mind. To change those habits you must reprogram your subconscious to change certain beliefs. For that to happen, first you have to access your subconscious by entering alpha state.

How you reprogram your subconscious mind is by giving a positive affirmation for weight loss. For instance, here are few popular weight loss affirmations:

- I am losing weight every day.
- I am eating foods that contributes to my health and well being.
- I eat only when I am hungry.
- I am in control of how much I eat.
- I am becoming fitter and stronger everyday through exercise.
- I deserve to have a slim, healthy, attractive body.
- Every day I am getting slimmer and healthier.
- I am creating a body that I like and enjoy.
- Losing body fat is easy and effortless for me.
- My body feels light and easy to carry.

You can try any of these affirmations for weight loss or you can create of your own whichever suits your needs. But remember these affirmations will only work when you are in trance ,then your subconscious mind is fully alert. Moreover you must do this regularly until you achieve your desired results. Along with affirmations try to visualize yourself getting slimmer or having an ideal body shape. Visualization enhances in achieving the desired goals.

In this way, your subconscious mind will automatically alter your unhealthy eating habits and will lead you toward healthy diet plan. This will make your body slimmer forever. That's why  programs for weight loss with hypnosis are becoming more and more popular nowadays.



No comments:

Post a Comment